Spring is coming! The fruit trees are Next, they’ll set fruit – cherries, summerfruit and apples, with kiwifruit not far behind. Time to plan ahead so that your packhouse is ready to go when the time is ripe…
Here`s our plan for a profitable season.
An efficient packhouse has:
- Great systems in place, designed to catch the freshness of the harvest and transform it quickly into a retail-ready, export-quality product.
- Staff available or on call for peak periods.
- Perfectly maintained equipment – ready for the rigours of a busy and productive season.
Making it easy for you:
We want your packing line to hum happily through the apple season, with components that aren’t going to let you down. That’s why we’ve put together a downloadable EQM Industrial Packhouse Maintenance Guide_2020_DIGITAL
A great checklist to decide which components need replacing.
The thing is, nowadays it’s not always so easy to get components from overseas.
Can you picture the frustration of a breakdown during the height of the season and finding they’re unavailable?
A maintenance plan put in now will save time and money when things are busy.
How to get set up before the fruit comes in
Roller brushes – make sure they’re in top shape.
- Download our EQM Roller Brush Order Form
- Fill in the details
- Send it to us via email or fax with your preferred delivery date.
- We’ll get you a quote within 24 hours
- Order now, and you’ll have them in good time for the fruit-packing season.
Our EQM Roller Order – Quote Form is another tool we’ve packed into the EQM Industrial Packhouse Maintenance Guide_2020_DIGITAL
Here, a clear diagram of a roller makes it super easy to specify the exact dimensions of the roller you need.
Next, stipulate the material needed for the roller and shaft by simply circling or highlighting the material you want.
Ditto for roller bearings, and you’re all set.
As you know, roller brushes and conveyor rollers are not the only items we supply for optimizing performance on your packing line.
Geardrives, sprockets, transmission chains, bearings and housings, universal joints – in fact all the components needed to have smooth-running pack line.
So fill in those forms and get them to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 06 878 8472
Or if you have questions, call us: Free phone 0800 147 847