With New Zealand’s successful level 4 lockdown ended, it’s time to give your business and the economy a shot in the arm. Enter level 3 lockdown with its logical result – increased online shopping – which we think is here to stay.
A cut above
When space is at a premium it’s important to take a 3-D view of your packhouse or distribution centre.
Look up. What do you see? Free space for the taking!
EQM is pleased to introduce the Canadian-made PAC-LINE Monorail Enclosed Track Conveyor system to NZ.
Ready to revolutionise your production without losing floor space? If so, this highly compact, medium capacity, overhead chain conveyor is for you.
It’s an exciting new twist for many industries.
In fact one client was so delighted with their first Monorail that they had another one installed the very next season.
1. Compact and versatile
- Provides maximum conveying flexibility in small spaces
- Able for small-radius horizontal turns
- Handles steep inclines and declines
- Light weight, but can carry 23 kg loads
2. Easy to install
- It’s a kitset system made for quick, trouble-free onsite installation
- Bolted track design = easy installation without onsite welding
- Can be suspended from a ceiling or floor mounted.
- Extremely safe – the chain runs inside the tube at all times.
- Quiet – ideal for busy pack lines.
4. Strong with low maintenance
- Enclosed track protects chain and bearing surfaces to reduce cleaning and maintenance costs.
- Zinc-plating and heat-treating the parts gives full protection from wear and offers resistance to corrosive and dusty environments.
- Modular design makes future modifications a breeze.
- PACLINE Enclosed Track Conveyors have many options in carrier designs with some customised to suit specific loads of up to 23 kg from each pendant… Coupling two pendants with a load bar allows up to 46 kg loads. Distributed loads up to 13000 kg’s can be conveyed on a 180 metre system with only one drive.
- Best suited for “slot down” applications where the load is hanging beneath the conveyor.
Who needs an overhead conveyor system?
Online distribution centres
Internet sales have been happening since 1979 and online purchasing has been on the rise ever since.
COVID-19 has definitely given E-commerce a boost. It might become the new normal.
According to ACI Worldwide, most online retail sectors showed a 74% spike in March 2020 over March 2019, so it`s a good idea to be ready to sell online.
It A PAC-LINE system can remove used cartons as fast as they’re emptied and/or feeds new cartons as fast as they are erected on the same system. It might benefit a busy distribution centre to have two systems.
As an order-picking tool it almost doubles your available space by using that space above you and takes away a lot of manual handling of cartons at the same time. This makes for a much more efficient distribution store.
Let us help you to set up and streamline your pick and pack operation today!
Fruit and vegetable packhouses
This competent overhead line quietly moves empty cartons from carton erectors and delivers them by airmail to packing stations, eliminating a lot of double handling of cartons.
No floor space is wasted. Obstacles are surmounted with ease because the track can handle steep rises and tight-radius horizontal turns. (450mm minimum)
Hundreds of cartons of all types can be stored on the system, ready-to-go, so carton packing lanes don’t run out.
One reason our client loves it is that they can use it to convey a variety of carton types at once, as they have many pack type changes in any given day – depending on the fruit type or customer orders they’re packing – without having to change anything on the system.
Call for an online consultation on your situation and see how many human contact points we can take out today. This system makes social distancing work!
Call us at 0800 147 847 or email us: email@example.com