10 Oct Tranzband conveyor hits the right notes
The modular design of a Tranzband carton conveyor system will address your most demanding situations – be it transferring cartons at right angles, indexing cartons, taking cartons around a bend or across pedestrian paths.
The basis of these powered roller conveyor systems is the tough polyurethane belt, which enables each grooved roller to be independently driven from a common line shaft.
So simple, but reliable and flexible, this system also ensures minimum power costs as there is no loss of energy through skid friction.
The Tranzband system has succeeded in reducing labour requirements in many packhouses and factories, reducing manual lifting and shifting operations, preventing double handling of products and creating links between existing machinery.
These systems have numerous features to suit many applications including:
- Chain transfers – for right angle movement of cartons
- Carton switch sorters – for high speed transfer of cartons into different lanes
- Carton turners – to change orientation of cartons
- Carton policeman – to combine two lines of cartons into one
- Merging or demerging oscillators – to transfer cartons across angled rollers to run straight on a second conveyor
- Powered gates – for crossing pedestrian paths
- Rollover stops – to index or stop cartons
- Linebrakes – to hold cartons
- Accelerators – to create gaps between cartons
We can custom build one to suit your operation and offer continuing backup and support to keep your conveyors working for you – read on to hear about how our tailored design helped one packhouse lift productivity.