DIX LB4 machines are a highly efficient low-maintenance labeller, suitable for a wide
range of labelling applications. The most cost effective way to label Fruit, Vegetables
Punnets and Packages.
Label application is by demand. The DIX labeller remains quiet until activated by the
object passing under the arm or a signal from the sizer.
High speed FX series DIX labellers for fruit can dispense up to 25mm wide labels at 600 labels per minute.
Wide Dix labellers are designed for punnets and can dispense up to 85mm wide x
150mm long labels. Virtually any self-adhesive label shape on a roll can be dispensed.
Machines can also be customised to meet your specific labelling needs i.e. date
stamping and tamper proof tucking.
Features and Benefits
- Solid construction and mechanically simple making it operator friendly
- At 600 fruit per minute the machine can achieve a high attachment rate of up to 98%, when applying EQM poly fruit labels
- Each labeller is mounted independently on a pivot therefore easily removed for maintenance
- Individual rewind of label backing – no noisy waste shredder
- DIX Labellers easily mount onto any grader/sizer, singulator or conveyor… ask how?
- Provides versatility to any packing shed operation – large or small
- Almost silent operation, no noise issues near packing staff
- Only single phase power supply required for operation